sobota, 22 września 2018

Destination Scotland

Before I started to write my blog, I had noticed that there are many travel pages and blogs about Scotland which offer a lot of information and different advice where you can stay, what you can see and how you can spend your time. I decided to do something else, and I promise you that my blog will be different. 
I want people who decide to read my blog to know my experiences, what it means to live in Scotland far away from the big cities. I would like to encourage people to take the time to savour Scotland, especially the place where I live. I would like my blog to be an inspiration and support to people who come to this beautiful country and stay here longer. I would like to show them how to immerse themselves in the past, and the future of Scotland and reveal all the treasures that this beautiful country has to offer.

I invite you to read it and plan your next holiday with me. I will answer all your questions, and I will try to help you with good advice. As you know, I am not Scottish, so my point of view is entirely different, but I think this is a strength. I see Scotland from a different angle. I will try to give you knowledge of different locations, and I will try to show you a different view of Scotland. I am very passionate about this mysterious country, and I would like to share my love of this country with you. 

I hope this will be of help for others to know and love Scotland the way I do.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz